Certua are looking for a talented Senior Developer to join our growing team to help us develop and maintain our applications and services. We know how important it is for developers to keep up to date with the best tools and technologies and at Certua we are always looking forward. Our biggest asset is our people, we have a fantastic team and we want someone who will be a natural fit.
What does Certua do?
Certua was founded by a group of entrepreneurs with experience across financial services, insurance, digital engagement and data science. We build applications and services to provide access to our platform which hosts financial services and insurance products. Our data science team use world class AI and Machine Learning techniques to open up new opportunities to not only improve our data but also to introduce new ways to tackle old problems.
At Certua we love using technology to push boundaries and disrupt the marketplace by revolutionising long slow processes that have plagued the industry for years and bring them into the 21st century.
You will be working as part of a team using ASP.NET Core, C#, Entity Framework and PostgreSQL to rapidly build and extend our platform. You will play a key role in the team and be a mentor to junior developers. You will be given the opportunity to shape ideas and define technology that disrupt the market and make real improvements to the way a business operates.
You will work closely with our Business Analysts and Data Scientists, with the opportunity to progress towards a role in platform architecture or R&D. What skills and qualifications do I need?
- University degree and 3+ years commercial experience
- Good English communication skills: upper intermediate (B2)
- Proficiency in Agile software development methodologies and experience working in a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to quickly understand business requirements
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET Core, C#, Entity Framework and PostgreSQL
- Experience building secure RESTful APIs using the OpenAPI specification and OAuth
- Front-end development experience using Angular
- Familiarity with Docker and containerised services hosted in AWS is highly beneficial
- Some experience using GraphQL and Python would be a bonus
Compensation and benefits
- Starting salary of €2,500 to €3,000 per month depending on experience
- 13th salary
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Working part of a great team building great things!
We offer a competitive salary, share options, access to Training and Development platforms, Cycle to Work scheme (UK) and have a flexible approach to annual leave and working practices. Please click 'Apply for this job' and include a covering letter and CV.